SVG Map Level 0.1 dev directory
Last update: 11.26.2019
Level0.* Series is partial polyfil of the functionalities intended to mapping for SVG2.
This Level(0.1) is implemented Static Vector Elements (Path etc.) but limited stylings and structures.
for more detail : see wiki
Programmed by Satoru Takagi and license is GPL Ver3
- Rev1: The 1st revision. Basic path implementation and fix Many bugs from Level0.0
- Rev2: Support anchor, fragment identifier (svgView), smooth zoom, wheel zoom. And some bug fixes.
- Rev3: Vector Fill, others
- Rev4: Clickable Path (Lines and Polygons)
- Rev5: DOM query and operation among the tiled plural documents
- Rev6: circle,rect,polyline,polygon (js)
- Rev6.5: ellipse, remove on* events (js)
- Rev7: optimization for vector graphics elements (instead of some limitations..) (js)
- Rev8: make modular framework, transform-matrix, text element .. (js)
- Rev9: make overwrapped icons (POIs) selectable. layerUI-optgroup, JqUiMultiselect (js)
- Rev10: meta refresh, marker, stroke-dasharray, refreshAPI for dynamic layer (js)
- Rev11: spatial media fragments on image element (js)
- Rev12: Totally re-designed LayerUI framework (core js, LayerUI framework js)
- Rev13: GIS (Extensible geospatial data processing functions module) (core js), (GIS Module js)
- Rev14: Authoring tools module, setViewPort and Layers by URL hash with spatial media fragment. (core js), (Authoring Tools Module js)
- Rev15:Mobile UI Optimization CentralMeridianShiftTest (core js)(Current Release)
- (Developing): Part of the window can be assigned to the map canvas, not only entire window.
Framework Extension Modules
These are modules that extend the function to the core svgMap0.1.js.
- Rev2: First Release
- Rev3: Improve Layer specific UI
- Older version
GIS (geospatial data processing functions)
- Rev2: First Release
- Rev3: Polygon/Polyline Tools
- Rev4: Rubber Band for Polyline/Polygon
- Rev5: Deprecate TextArea on Point UI (for Tablet devices)
- Rev6: Improve delete function on polygon UI
- Rev7: Add simple POIregistTool
3D visualize (using Cesium.js)
Web Applications Layers
These are not a static svgMap content, but libraries of layers where svgMap content is dynamically generated from non-svgMap content on the UA side by javscript.
- svg file This makes a gridded request like a tile pyramid of TMS to WMS.
To SVGMap.org homepage