SVG Map Level 0.1 dev directory
Last update: 2.5.2018
Level0.* Series is polyfil of the functionalities intended to mapping of SVG2.
This Level(0.1) is implemented Static Vector Elements (Path etc.) but limited stylings and structures.
Programmed by Satoru Takagi and license is GPL Ver3
In this architecture, pure SVG documents are used as data delivered on the Web. However, this implementation performs drawing of SVG using canvas api similar to canvg. Because the current SVG specifications for web browsers has serious performance issues on zooming and panning at the case of rendering of large-sized SVG data. Zooming and panning is indispensable functions for web mapping. So, this demonstration handles map data of very large-sized (100GB class) by tiling and level of details controlling.
- Rev1: The 1st revision. Basic path implementation and fix Many bugs from Level0.0
- Rev2: Support anchor, fragment identifier (svgView), smooth zoom, wheel zoom. And some bug fixes.
- Rev3: Vector Fill, others
- Rev4: Clickable Path (Lines and Polygons)
- Rev5: DOM query and operation among the tiled plural documents
- Rev6: circle,rect,polyline,polygon (js)
- Rev6.5: ellipse, remove on* events (js)
- Rev7: optimization for vector graphics elements (instead of some limitations..) (js)
- Rev8: make modular framework, transform-matrix, text element .. (js)
- Rev9: make overwrapped icons (POIs) selectable. layerUI-optgroup, JqUiMultiselect (js)
- Rev10: meta refresh, marker, stroke-dasharray, refreshAPI for dynamic layer (js)
- Rev11: spatial media fragments on image element (js)
- Rev12: Totally re-designed LayerUI framework (core js, LayerUI framework js)
- Rev13: GIS (Extensible geospatial data processing functions module) (core js), (GIS Module js)
- Rev14: Authoring tools module, setViewPort and Layers by URL hash with spatial media fragment. (core js), (Authoring Tools Module js)
- Rev15:Mobile UI Optimization CentralMeridianShiftTest (core js)(Current Release)
- (Developing): Part of the window can be assigned to the map canvas, not only entire window.